Where to Eat
The kitchen at Perkins Pond Cottage is stocked with everything you need to cook a delicious family meal (just add food!), but sometimes you want someone else to do the cooking. If you’re wondering where to eat in Sunapee, these are our favorite family-friendly restaurants.
Family-Friendly Restaurants and Date-Night Dining in the Lake Sunapee Region
- Salt Hill Pub (Newbury) offers delicious comfort food near the base of Mount Sunapee. There’s plenty of booth and outdoor seating for families and a large bar area with TVs. We’re fans of the pulled pork sandwich!
- Peter Christian’s Tavern (New London) has a large dining room suitable for families, and a cozy bar for drinks as well as outdoor seating.
- Tucker’s (New London) makes a yummy breakfast and has a large dining area and outdoor seating.
- Pizza Chef (Sunapee) is the closest pizza place to the cottage, and it’s good!
- The Flying Goose Brew Pub (New London) has a great selection of local brews and a large, family-friendly dining area.
- Anchorage (Sunapee Harbor) is right on the water in Sunapee Harbor. Plus, Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler likes it (we’ve seen him there).
- Millstone at 74 Main (New London) offers fancier fare for grownups.
- Coach House Restaurant at The New London Inn (New London)
- Suna (Sunapee)
- Mountain Spirits Tavern (Sunapee)
- Wildwood Smokehouse (Sunapee)
- Bubba’s Bar and Grille (Newbury Harbor)